- 2016 Blair, Elliot H. “Glass Beads and Constellations of Practice.” In Knowledge in Motion: Constellations of Learning across Time and Place," edited by Andrew P. Roddick and Ann B. Stahl. University of Arizona Press, Tucson.
- 2015 Blair, Elliot H. “Glass Beads and Global Itineraries.” In Things in Motion: Object Itineraries in Archaeological Practice, edited by Rosemary Joyce and Susan Gillespie. SAR Press, Santa Fe.
- 2014 Blair, Elliot H., and David Hurst Thomas. “The Guale Uprising of 1597: An Archaeological Perspective from Mission Santa Catalina de Guale (Georgia).” In Indigenous Landscapes and Spanish Missions: New Perspectives from Archaeology and Ethnohistory, edited by Lee M. Panich and Tsim D. Schneider, pp. 25-40. University of Arizona Press, Tucson.
- 2013 Lightfoot, Kent G., Lee M. Panich, Tsim D. Schneider, Sara L. Gonzalez, Matthew A. Russell, Darren Modzelewski, Theresa Molino, and Elliot H. Blair. “The Study of Indigenous Political Economies and Colonialism: Implications for Contemporary Tribal Groups and Federal Recognition.” American Antiquity 78(1):89-104.
- 2013 Blair, Elliot H. “Native American Landscapes of Mission Santa Catalina de Guale: Thirty Years of Geophysics at a Spanish Colonial Mission.” In Life Among the Tides: Recent Archaeology on the Georgia Bight, edited by Victor D. Thompson and David Hurst Thomas, pp. 375-393. Anthropological Papers of the American Museum of Natural History, New York.
- 2009 Blair, Elliot H., Lorann S.A. Pendleton, and Peter J. Francis, Jr. The Beads of St. Catherines Island. Anthropological Papers of the American Museum of Natural History, New York.